1) 12V/ 24 V system voltages are automatically recognized.
2) Charging program options for sealed, GEL and flooded lead-acid batteries and lithium batteries are available.
3) An upgraded 3-stage PWM charging algorithm is adopted. Application of an equalizing charge to the battery periodically or when over discharged, can effectively prevent the battery from non-equalization and sulfuration, thus extending the battery’s service life (with the exception of GEL and lithium batteries).
4) With temperature compensation employed, charging parameters can be automatically adjusted (with the exception of lithium batteries).
5) A wide range of load working modes facilitate the product’s application to different types of street lights and monitoring devices.
6) The product provides overcharge, over-discharge, overload protection, as well as short-circuit and reverse-connection protection.
7) By virtue of an advanced load starting method, large-capacitance loads can be started smoothly.
8) A range of parameter settings and power-down saving functions are available ,thus requiring no repeated setting.